The Learning Center Health and Safety Guidelines
Members and guests agrees to follow all and any guidelines intended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization, local governmental authorities, and/or required by First Tee. Members and guests understand that such measures have been implemented and required by First Tee to help mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and other illnesses but that elimination of risk of exposure and infection to any illness including COVID-19 is not currently possible. Accordingly, members and guests assume all risk and liability for any exposure to COVID-19 and any related loss, liability, or injury incurred in connection with visiting The Learning Center.
Current Guidelines include:
- Stay home if you are sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Please make a reservation for driving range bay usage up to one week in advance. A tee time will be required to play on the simulators.
- Masks are high encouraged while in The Learning Center, but not required
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in.
- Bays will be disinfected by staff at least 3 times per day.
We want to keep our doors open for as many members and guests as possible, which means taking safety seriously. Please note that any member or guest who fails to comply with The Learning Center Health and Safety Guidelines may be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are subject to change and also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility.